Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy Birthday!

..
With far too many cars on the roads in Islamabad and far too less friends around me, i wished myself another Birthday this year. I hugged myself, and told me to let all of it go. and then I patted and held myself wen tears began to flow, without any reason at all.
That night wen i sat on my bed, alone in my room, curtains drawn and an abandoned novel by the side, i gave myself some company. i thought about things that came and changed me, for better or worse remains undecided, and i scared myself thinking of things yet to come. its always better to be prepared for the next. i haven't recovered from my past yet
My heart cries most of the times at most things in my life. It cries when normal people shrug and let go. but it cries alone.
..
How can a simple thing like life be such a complete mess?
To my heart, i said, 'if i gave u my grief, i wouldn't really be left with anything'
To all others, i told em that my birthday went past in a flurry of assignments, projects and celebrations.
The only thing i celebrated that day wasn't even there.
..
I like to treasure little memories in life.the tragedy is that the Soul is itself lost but still I breathe :)
..
Courtesy:Aruj

1 comment:

KaNcH-Ki-GuRiYa said...

Hmmm..It looks like my own story.