Friday, September 5, 2008

Choice


..
........Going back home...30 minutes into the drive, I felt something warm flowing through my eyes...was that so painful?!?!...leaving someone...missing someone...complaining to God "why the good times don't last long", But isn't it just being ungrateful to God ?!?!?
I am Sad...

.........Next 3 hours passed while driving, having some snacks..sodas, stoping by a couple of gas stations..and thinking and thinking....Isn't it so strange how someone can give us so much happiness and for that very reason one should always be thankful to that person and of course God...You never know it could have been worse.
...
.........In the last 30 minutes of the journey..again i felt something warm flowing through my eyes...I asked myself....Is it the same feeling??? "No"...Is it the same person?? "Yes".
I am Happy...

2 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

i am glad that you are able to see the positive side of life. It is choices like these that define us and where we are headed.

Very well articulated post :-)

Saira Bano said...

I guess, now, I can relate to it. :(