Saturday, September 22, 2007

Those lil Calls from you

..
Dear someone,
..
i don't know if you'll get to read it or not, or will you actually know that its about you and nobody else. dear someone, its not that i cant go on living without yew, its just that its really really hard. i miss yew, dear someone, not wholly, but lil lil parts of yew dat used to matter so much at a time. i miss your fights,i miss yr jokes and stupid attemmpts to make me laugh.. i miss your guidance... i miss your arguments... i miss your calls... those small talks... of you being there without actually being there... of yew knowing how much i used to hurt... of me neva having to speak another word to tell you what wrongs u did...
..
..
dear someone, i miss all of that. ...and these are the times wen i desperately want my cell to ring, it does but not by yr calls. I pray that it wud but, really, it never does. and dats the thing i miss the most. i miss those calls dat used to cheer me up and i miss that contact and that relationship which allowed me to call yew names. its too formal now dear someone! and i feel lost...
..
Courtesy:Aruj

No comments: